I am the youngest of 7 children whose father died 2 months prior to my birth. This impacted my life in a very negative way with feelings of rejection and bitterness. When I was 18 year of age, I prayed through and received a marvelous emotional healing where bitterness was literally taken from my spirit. At that time God placed a call to the ministry on my life and I obeyed by going to, and graduating from, Apostolic Missionary Institute in Ontario. Canada, where I have pastored and served ever since.
• I have been a pastor for 37 years
• District Youth Committee/Secretary
• District Board Member
• District Home Missions Secretary Committee Member of UPCI – Global Vision
• Executive Presbyter of Canada
• Teaching and preaching in bible schools and churches in Asia, South America and Europe
I have a deep burden for young men, over the years have working with 29 and helping support and establish a number of them in ministry – as well as starting 9 daughter works. To date I am Bishop of Calvary Pentecostal Church in Ottawa, Ontario which I actively pastored for 34 years. I feel so blessed of God to now see my Son, Jeremy, step to the role of pastor in this wonderful church. “Great Is Thy Faithfulness, O God my Father.”